Shipping & Delivery
- Our current order processing time is 1-2 business days for in-stock merchandise. During this time, your online order is securely packed and labeled for shipment as quickly as possible.
We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill any order for any reason. If we exercise this right, your the entire order will be cancelled and any monies collected will be returned. Masterfit Enterprises is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us or other websites and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- If you created an account you will be able to check your order status online. if you used a guest checkout, you will be emailed at each processing step but will not be able to view your order status online.
- Please note:
1. “2-Day” and “Next Day” shipping methods indicates the transit time after the order has been picked up by the shipping carrier, and does not include the processing time at our fulfillment center.
2. Certain items that are made-to-order (personalized items, etc.), or require special preparation for shipment (large or fragile items), may require a longer processing time. Expected processing times are posted on the item’s description page.
3. Orders placed after 1:00pm Eastern Time will begin processing the following business day.
4. We do not ship or process orders on weekends.
5. Backordered and pre-order items do not begin processing until inventory is received at our fulfillment center.We want to ensure that your order is shipped to you as quickly as possible. If your order has experienced a delay in shipment which exceeds the normal processing and shipment time, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Customs Fees, Tariffs and Other Duties on International Shipments – The Buyer is responsible for all customs fees, tariffs, taxes and other duties related to any merchandise purchased from Masterfit or merchandise returned to us.
Privacy & Security
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Masterfit who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
Returns & Replacements
- 30-Day Return Policy
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. For that we offer a 30-day “no questions asked” money-back guarantee on all Masterfit Insole products sold on our web store such as the Zapz Microwavable Custom Insoles or the EZFit Auto-Adaptable Insoles. We also include the Masterfit Tongue Eliminator on that guarantee but do not include non-Masterfit produced items such as the Booster Strap. We extend our return policy to 90-days if you elect to take a store credit for the exact amount of the item purchased as shown on your invoice, less any shipping fees.
- Warranty Replacements
- Occasionally products break during initial use or you simply make an honest mistake in assembling the product for use. We will happily replace any insole product within the first 30 days of use for any user caused issues and within 90 days of use if you feel that there are any failures in the materials or workmanship. We do require you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization number (RA#) BEFORE shipping back to our warehouse. Once we receive your product in our warehouse, we will ship you the replacement. We reserve the right to refuse to warrant any product outside of the stated times or for any reason that we deem to be unusual abuse of the product that lead to early failure.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment for all items purchased is collected prior to shipping unless prior arrangements have been made and approved by Masterfit. Your selected payment method is charged at the time of checkout and you will receive an email notification of such. If there are any modifications in the order prior to shipping, you will be notified and asked to approve any changes.
- Pricing is as listed in the cart. While we make every effort to attest to the accuracy of our pricing, we are not responsible for, nor will match prices with, any third party advertisements or listings of our products.
- The use of promotions codes or coupon codes is subject to the terms of each code issued. Any misuse of a coupon code will be deemed as fraud and the entire order will be cancelled and any monies collected will be returned. Masterfit is not responsible for the loss or misplacement of any promotion codes, coupon codes, store credits or gift certificates. Please treat each code as if they were actual cash. Some codes may carry limits such as maximum number of uses or expiration dates. Please use your code in accordance with these limits.
- Every effort is made to communicate the status of the order at each stage of the transaction. For users who create an account or link to an existing sing in service such as Facebook, you may log into your account at any time to view, review, reorder and trace your orders.
Updating Account Information
- To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, Masterfit wishes to maintain accurate and complete Personal Information. If you have an Account, you may log-in to your personal profile at any time and add information, delete information or correct any incorrect information we have. If you do not have an Account and you would like to correct a material inaccuracy in your Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request and also contain the following email topic: “Access Request”. We will provide initial responses to access requests within a reasonable period of time.
Your Acceptance of These Terms